The Perfect Last Minute Gift


Christmas is in 6 days-WHAT?!?! Where did the time go? I'm sitting at work slightly freaking out because I don't have 100% of my shopping done, and I'm still trying to figure out what else to get my husband (husband is very hard to shop for). 

When Kameleonz asked us if we wanted to collaborate with them of course we said yes! These sunglasses are gender neutral, and they come with 3 different bands so you can change them out depending on the person. This is perfect for me and Riley because we are always taking each other's sunglasses. He has even called dibs on these bad boys pictured above-we will see about that. So-if you are looking for the perfect last minute gift for your significant other, or even your best friends these sunglasses are it! Shawna and I will be wearing them on Monday, but I thought I would give you a little bit more time to purchase them. Plus you can use the code 'elf' and receive a 25% discount! If you're not sure about them quite yet-see how some of our favorite bloggers have worn them below. I promise that you'll fall in love with these sunglasses! More to come on Monday! 

xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments