Baseball Sweater




Top: J.Crew Factory // Jeans: American Eagle // Necklace: Mindy Maes Market // Watch: Arvo // Shoes: Target

I have been obsessed with the Brooke Necklace from Mindy Maes Market ever since I got it. I pair it with pretty much everything in my closet. And it's on sale right now (YIPPE!!) AND you can get an additional 10% off when you use the code 'arrowsandapricots'-you're welcome! 

This baseball sweater is on sale right now at J.Crew Factory, and let me tell ya-it's the most amazingly comfortable sweater you will ever put on your body. It's really light so it's easy to wear doing the summer, and it would be a perfect transition into fall weather. I love how it's a more feminine version of a baseball tee. It also comes in another color, which I just might go get before it's gone. 

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

8 comments

  1. Yep, just added this sweater to my wish list! So adorable!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this. And those sandals were in the last post too! I don't know why I haven't bought some yet.

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a hair tutorial! Your curls are fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sweater! Love the look, very casual yet chic and feminine! xx, Conni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love that you girls started a blog! Still kicking myself for never snatching those sandals up! Love them.

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What kind of camera do you use and what do you use to edit your photos to make them look vintage?

    ReplyDelete