Happy Monday!










Hat: Target / Chambray Button Up: Pacsun (Old) / Cargo Jacket: Pink Blush  / White Tee: Target / Jeans: H&M (altered at the knees by Chelsea and I) / Booties: Target (similar) / Watch: Arvo



Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely fall weekend! I cannot even believe it is almost Halloween! October has flown by, it's so crazy. I hope you've gotten lots of fun activities in so far! Do you have your costumes figured out? Later this week we'll be posting our favorite last minute costumes just in case you need a little inspiration! 

 This weekend the Mr. and I made a little afternoon trip up to the mountains with some friends, typical us right? I'm still so surprised that there's little to no snow up there yet! I'm not too sad about it though, I'm okay having a long fall. It was cool up there but not too chilly so I was comfortable wearing my favorite cargo jacket over a chambray button up and some black jeans and booties. I've recently been lusting over the black jeans with the slits at the knees but I couldn't get myself to spend a fortune on a new pair when I own at least 6 pairs of black jeans (they're my favorite thing to wear obviously). So I decided to get crazy and cut one of my more faded, $10 H&M pair. Well really I had Chelsea help me cut them so we made sure we got the cuts in the right spot. I'm pretty pleased with the results and so is my wallet. Now instead of having a pair of faded jeans that I had pushed to the side, its like I have a brand new pair of distressed jeans! Yay for re-purposing!

 xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

2 comments

  1. I love that jacket! Such a great fall look!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this chic casual look!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete