Target Style Steals





Top: Target // Jeans: Target (old) similar // Shoes: Target // Necklaces: Homemade // Watch: Arvo // Purse: Coach (Chelsea's closet)

So, I don't know about you, but I have an overwhelming love for Target. There is a good chance I visit one of my local stores at least once a week. Ok that is an understatement, it might be more like at least 4 times a week, on a slow week... I might have a problem. (My husband might agree with that statement but don't tell him I admitted it!) In my defense though, I am a bargain shopper. I love me some Target clearance and honestly it is rare that I pay full price for much of anything there. Which is why I have an overflowing closet and way too many shoes BUT I'm saving money by buying these things at 30-70% (or more) off right? So therefore I can justify buying more items more often. I would be losing money if I didn't buy these clearance items! You know what I mean?

Ok so the point I'm trying to make here is that you don't have to spend a fortune on clothes to look and feel good. It does take a little bit of patience to sort through things but when you find that hidden gem, it's all worth it. Right now is a great time to go check out the clearance racks, the seasons are changing and the clearance racks are abundant so go stock up on sandals, shorts and tees for next year! Grab a few staple items that you can add to your fall wardrobe, sometimes you just have to be a little creative and you'll find items that will work all year long! And dont forget to venture to the backsides of end-caps around the stores, that's where all the good clearance items for their departments will usually be found. Just a little insight from one Target fanatic to another.
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

4 comments

  1. I seriously love target, but the closest one to me is 90 minutes away! I only shop clearance too- it's really the only way my husband lets me shop! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Target and I LOVE your outfit. This is the perfect classy, neutral, comfy, casual look. Great job! And way to borrow from Chelsea's closet. I'm all for swapping clothes and accessories with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree with you more! I think if you have patience and creativity you can do a lot with a small clothing budget. A cotton tshirt is a cotton tshirt! I love this outfit - your necklaces finish it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white and white outfit! And your bag is gorgeous :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete