Sorry I'm Late





Tee: Mindy Maes Market
Jeans: Target
Booties: Target
Hat: Target
Purse: Coach
Kimono: Tillys
Heart Necklace: H&M
Initial Necklace: Gift from Husband
Arrow Necklace: H&M
Midi Rings: H&M
Watch: Arvo

Hey there! Today I'm happy to share with you one of my top go to pieces from Mindy Maes Market. The Sorry I'm Late tee has become a huge favorite of mine for so many reasons, first off, it says it all. I hate to admit it but thats pretty much my motto these days. Life is too busy isn't it? Second of all, It goes with pretty much anything from some cute jogger pants to jeans and a kimono. This is one of those items that is so easy to dress up or down for any occasion, it's a necessity for any closet. Third of all, you can't beat the price! It's on sale right now and from one bargain lover to another, you don't want to miss out on this amazing deal! PLUS you can use the code 'arrowsandapricots' for an additional 10% off.

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

2 comments

  1. Love the shirt and the hat!

    Joan form Neveranakedlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I have that very same shirt in grey! You are just the cutest!
    And that Kimono!!!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete