Friday Favorites: Classic Fall Makeup

Friday Favorites: Classic Fall Makeup




I love a classic, yet simple, makeup look. My fall go-to makeup routine is pretty easy and I would say a pretty classic style, but these few little things I can't leave home without doing make a big statement. Theres a good chance that whether you see me at work or in scrubs at school I will be sporting a more dramatic cat-eye created with liquid eyeliner, contouring from this amazing Smashbox contour kit and almost without a doubt I'll have on my favorite dark plum and wine lipsticks from Mac. I love these three items so much because they change the entire look of your makeup with a few easy steps. Seriously, if you haven't tried contouring yet, you need to get on that. I think its so fun to do! Its a work of art on your face. Don't be afraid to try new styles and colors of makeup, theres so many great tutorials out there that are so helpful and sometimes I think you just have to go for it and wear the lipstick. Who cares that you're just going into the grocery store, if you want to wear it, wear it. Feel confident in it, that makes all the difference. 

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

1 comment