My Favorite Maxi Skirt










I have been searching for a really flowy maxi skirt like this for some time now, because let's be honest, maxi skirts are the best, super flawy maxi skirts are even better. I've found them online but I couldn't get myself to pay the $40+ for one because as you should know by now, I'm a bargain hunter and it's really hard for me to pay full price for clothes. I just so happened to come across this skirt the other day at Ross as I was literally about to leave. It was one of those fated moments. I had already gone through all of the racks with some success but nothing I absolutely needed so as I was making my way to the front I caught this baby out of the corner of my eye and I was so excited because it was exactly what I had been wanting for months. And do you want to know the best part? It was only $7.00. I know, it still amazes me. Sometimes the little amount patience I have pays off. 

Ross and TJMaxx are great places to check out when you have some time to go through the racks, you can find some hidden gems in there for sure. And it's always such a nice surprise when its affordable and you're able to get more for your money.

xo 
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png


Cardigan: Target / Tank Top: Target (old) / Maxi Skirt: Ross / Hat: Target / Watch: Arvo

4 comments

  1. Love that maxi skirt! Gorgeous photos!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Only $7 at Ross? Looks like I need to take a trip to Ross sometime soon!

    P.S. Love that skirt with the mustard cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That maxi skirt IS amazing. Love your pictures!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, that skirt is perfection!

    www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete