Notes and Knots










Headband: c/o Notes and Knots
Vest: Brickyard Buffalo (old)-follow them on Instagram to find out when they restock!
Sweater: Target (old)
Leggings: c/o Agnes and Dora
Booties: Target (old)
Watch: Arvo

Last Saturday I got the opportunity to model for Notes and Knots! It was so cold outside, but it was worth it to work with such an amazing company. They have the cutest headbands, and they are able to customize them for you (even better). I'm wearing the cabin fever headband, but I also have my eye on the lumber jane headband which is a black and red buffalo check pattern. If you have a little girl, make sure to check out their headbands and leggings because they are to die for. It makes me want a girl so bad so I can dress her up in them! The little girl I was modeling with was so nervous to get her picture taken so I talked to her about kitties and glitter and even danced for her to try and get her to laugh. She was happy to walk with me though-I'm glad Sam was able to snap a picture of us together :)

Ali and Kati (the owners of Notes and Knots) are so kind and such great ladies to work with. I'm so glad they let me be a part of their holiday shoot. Make sure you check out their website and get some stocking stuffers and friend gifts for Christmas! 

And a side note funny story-I noticed in the email that they sent out the group email to a girl named Katelyn, and I recognized her full name but I couldn't remember how I knew her. Come to find out, I followed her photographer and had used her wedding as some of my wedding inspiration! She is the sweetest girl you will ever meet, and we instantly became friends. You can't even tell that we didn't know each other before in these pictures. Yay for social media right?! 

xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments