Superbowl Outfit for the Neutral Fan

Neutral Superbowl Outfit


Superbowl Weekend is just about here! I love the Superbowl even though I will admit I definitely don't follow any teams during the season or have any team preferences really at all since here in Utah we don't actually have an NFL team, but I love the Superbowl parties and fun get togethers with friends and family. Not to mention the food and the commercials/halftime show are always a good time! If you're like me and you are more of a neutral fan, here is a great outfit idea for you. It's sporty and comfy and perfect for just hanging around and eating treats. Plus you can decide half way through who you want to root for depending on who is winning and no one can say anything! Just kidding, I would never do that... But if you are a fan of a certain team, Alex and Ani has these super cute bracelets available (pictured above) so you can show your support! I hope you all have a safe, fun weekend! 
xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

3 comments

  1. Love this look! I love watching football but I don't know who to cheer on so I will definitely be wearing a neutral outfit! Love those bracelets, so cute!! Have a safe and lovely Super Bowl weekend!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hairstyle is the perfect casual chic look! Thanks for sharing this, I'll definitely be trying that ponytail out!

    Xoxo,
    Karen
    http://kensingtonwest.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this because I have the basics of this outfit in my closet already. Now if only I could get my hair to look that good...

    ReplyDelete