LulaRoe Baseball Tee Dress







Dress: c/o LulaRoe by Brielle (Use code "BRIELLEDUBOIS for free shipping)
Chambray Button Up: Pacsun (old) // Similar
Shoes: Converse 
Watch; Arvo
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Necklace: H&M (old)


I have always loved a basic baseball tee so naturally I was drawn to this LulaRoe baseball tee dress. This is definitely one of my current favorite outfits and I have a feeling it will be for a long time. It is so comfy and with my growing belly not really loving having the pressure of my skinny jeans on it so much these days, I will definitely be investing in more dresses like this! Not to mention it will help keep me cooler in the last hot summer months of my pregnancy. 
Don't be mistaken though, this isn't a maternity specific dress, it is just one of the many super comfy and stretchy dresses that LulaRoe has to offer they just so happen to be perfect for before, during pregnancy and after! I've had friends who swear upon LulaRoe dresses and I am so glad that Chelsea's friend, Brielle, is a fashion consultant for them and that I was finally able to give them a shot! You can find out more about her and how she runs the show HERE and HERE!

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments