Mindy Mae's Market Sale: Skirts




Top: Target
Skirt: c/o Mindy Mae's Market
Shoes: Target (ON SALE!)
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Alex & Ani


Today is the big day! The Mindy Mae's Market sale is kicking off with all of their skirts on sale! I absolutely love this color block skirt because you can dress it up, or dress it down. I love the bright colors for spring/summer, and it's not my typical black pencil skirt haha! I am wearing a small (I'm typically a size 2 or 4) and it fits like a dream. Just head to Mindy Mae's Market HERE and hurry and purchase your size! Their items typically sell out during their big sale, and I don't want you to miss out on their fun skirts. 

Plus-the Target glitter sandals are ON SALE! What?!?! I know-they NEVER go on sale! They just got a new restock on them, so make sure you purchase them if you haven't already. Have a happy Wednesday and enjoy the sale!
xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png
**Winner has been contacted for the Mindy Mae's Market giveaway**

No comments