Pink Blush Maternity








Maternity Cardigan: c/o Pink Blush Maternity HERE
Tank Top: Similar HERE
Maternity Jeans: c/o Pink Blush Maternity HERE
Sandals: Forever 21 HERE (Check in stores as well)
Necklace: Strands (unavailable but shop their collection HERE)



I've always had this negative image in my mind of maternity clothes. For some reason they always seemed so frumpy and just not my style. Once I found out I was pregnant I was pretty set on forcing myself into wearing my normal clothes. I normally wear baggier shirts so that hasn't been too much of an issue but I quickly realized that regular skinny jeans are not the most comfortable on a growing belly. I gave in and began looking around for maternity shops and realized how wrong I was about them. There are some super cute boutiques out there that offer on trend maternity clothes and I was so excited that I wouldn't have to give up my own personal style to make myself comfortable (priorities, right?). One of my most favorite shops is Pink Blush Maternity, they have so so so much to offer and they are constantly adding new items and running really great sales! 

I recently tried out some of their maternity skinny jeans and I was so surprised at how much more comfortable I felt. They had the perfect amount of stretch all around. They also have so many cute maternity tops that are stretchy or have extra fabric to go over a growing belly and the nice thing is that they don't look like typical maternity tops. Most don't have the elastic sides or at least it doesn't stand out and I really like that about them. Not that elastic sides are bad, it's just my own personal preference. I love this maternity cardigan too, it has such pretty detail! It will go well with so many different outfits! 

If you're looking for some cute maternity clothes make sure you make your way over to Pink Blush! 

PS less than 100 days until our little guy is here! 

xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments