Happy Wednesday!










Top: c/o Pink Blush Maternity // See all tops here!
Jeans: c/o Pink Blush Maternity // Here
Sandals: Similar here
Bracelets: Alex and Ani

I have been loving my maternity clothes from Pink Blush Maternity, so much more comfortable than trying to squeeze myself into my regular jeans and shirts. I especially love this top since it has my favorite type of designs on it, I am a sucker for an Aztec print. Did I mention how much more comfortable I am now in clothes that are actually made to grow with a growing bump? I still don't know why I thought I would be okay to stick with my regular clothes at first. Rookie mistake... 

 So It has been a busy few days at my house! Who am I kidding, it's pretty much always busy around there. We are still in the process of finishing up the nursery which also turned into remodeling our bathroom and installing new flooring. Some might say we took on a bit too much and I would be crazy not to agree with you but it will be so nice to have it finally done here soon. It's been stressful but I'm glad we finally just went for it, it's something we've been talking about for years now. 

In other exciting news, I am proud to say that I graduated from the National Institute of Medical Aesthetics on Monday and am so so so close to becoming a Master Esthetician. I have to complete my hours and take two more tests and I'm there! It's been a long but quick process all at the same time and I'm so glad I stuck with it even though it is so hard sometimes to work all day and then get myself up to go to school all night especially being pregnant and tired. It's been a great experience and I've learned so much. I'm very grateful for my amazing husband for being so supportive during the last year. He's basically been left every night to fend for himself so I've been so lucky to have him around to support me and basically be a single dad to our pups for the last year. 

Hope you're having a great week so far! 

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

1 comment