Nursery Pinspiration



Photo via Remodelaholic


Photo via One Kings Lane


Photo via Nalle's House


Photo via California Peach


Photo via Lay Baby Lay



I've been kind of at a standstill with my nursery while we wait for some things to arrive so I thought I would share some of the sites that I've been gathering my inspiration from. I love the more neutral, natural, woodsy feel of the rooms and style boards above and that style is exactly what I'm trying to go for in our little guys room. I love the different types of texture in the wood and feathers so I'm working on recreating my own wall decor to add those different textures into his room. I'm so excited to start putting things up and pulling it together and sometimes I just go sit in there and imagine how it's going to be in a few short months when he's here. It's still so crazy to me how quickly life changes but we are so excited for all of the new experiences ahead of us! 

I hope you have a great Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by!

xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

1 comment

  1. The nursery is going to look so cute! Can't wait to see the final product!

    Ashley
    The Mrs. & Co.

    ReplyDelete