Spring Style
















(bison photo by inneriart.com)




Jacket: Old (Similar)
Top: H&M
Skirt: Ross (check local Ross, TJ Maxx, Charlotte Russe, Walmart for affordable maxi skirts)
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Old (Siimlar)

Hey there! I'm so excited to actually have some warm spring weather for the next few days at least! Typical spring in Utah, a few nice days to give you hope for summer then surprise, rain! Cold! Probably more snow! Ha! Hopefully we'll be in the up and up here soon though, I'm so ready for skirts and dresses every day! It is so much more comfortable for me in the heat to have flowy maxi skirts or dresses on. 
Maxi skirts/dresses have been on trend for a few years now and they're very easy and affordable to come by now which I love but to keep them moving along with current trends I love to tie up a little knot in the side of my skirts. I feel like it adds a little interest to a basic, neutral skirt. I also love wearing a loose tee that I slightly tuck in and let a little slack hang over. I prefer to only tuck a little in because it gives it more of a casual feel for me. 
Don't even get me started on my new glasses from EyeBuyDirect.com! I am a full-time glasses wearer and I have been wearing the same boring black glasses for over 4 years now. I kept putting off getting new glasses because I literally gave up my left leg for my last glasses. Okay, thats an exaggeration but they were so expensive! I was so so so excited when I found eyebuydirect.com because they are so affordable! I might've gone a little crazy though and ordered um..... a few.... but I'm happy to say that I have been nothing but pleased with all of them! The prescriptions are perfect, the quality is great, and the selection is amazing! I'll definitely be back to add to my collection. I'll share a 15% off your first purchase link and code below so you can take advantage of it! Oh and if you don't need to wear glasses, get some without prescriptions and look awesome! Or get some new sunnies! Seriously, go check them out, I'm obsessed!

Here's the code: IF4ALHUGE2

Watch for my next blog post, I'll show you my new prescription sunglasses! (my first ever, so I'm pretty excited!)

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

2 comments

  1. Oh My God, you look absolutely stunning in all of the photographs, But i wish that most of them were not facing sideways but towards us. This is an incredible psot, mostly because of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Meetoot.com, you will find a wide range of specs frames to buy eyeglasses online from. From a vast collection of over 815 pairs of branded spectacles Eyeglasses. Yes, you can buy prescription glasses online . Select your choice of an eyeglass frame, share your prescription, choose your lenses, and then make the payment.

    buy blue light blocking glasses

    Buy prescription glasses online

    ReplyDelete