Moto Jacket and Boyfriend Jeans











Moto Jacket: Old (Other options linked below)
Fringe Tank: Target
Heels: SimilarSimilar
Glasses: Eyebuydirect
Diaper Bag: Fawn Design


Happy Friday! Coming back from a holiday weekend is always rough, and I tell you what, this week was rough for us. Well, for my husbands car specifically. Tuesday someone swiped the back of his car at his work and drove away, classy, and sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning someone BROKE INTO his car. IN OUR DRIVEWAY! Talk about feeling violated... They got away with some of his work things and then some really weird things like 15-20 paint rollers, a pair of his pants and a belt...? Good one. So yeah, to say we are ready for this week to be over is an understatement. It's hard to feel secure again after something like that but we are grateful it wasn't worse. 

Anywho, back to business, sometimes you have to dress up in heels and take your son for a walk, am I right? Haha but no, really I know it's summer now but I love a good moto jacket. They're perfect for those cool summer date nights. I found a lightweight cotton moto jacket that I've linked HERE too if you're looking for something a little cooler. I wasn't able to find this exact one I'm wearing so I'm linking some other options of colored (like blush, grey, creme and navy) faux leather moto jackets for you HERE, HEREHERE and HERE. I love pairing it with some boyfriend jeans and some heels and a bold necklace to really dress it up. Perfect for a night out on the town! 

Welp, I hope you all have a great weekend! I'm excited to spend some time outside with my family! 

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

2 comments

  1. what a bummer.....hope this week is better than the last! I love your fringe tank! Boho is my favorite to wear during Summertime!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pant style is very nice. wonderful.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete