Friday Favorites

Mindy Maes Market

Chambray Top: J.Crew 
Boots: Nordstrom
Purse: Nordstrom

Happy Friday! I am so glad that the weekend is just a few more hours away. We don't really have any big plans this weekend, but sometimes it's nice just going with the flow and not have a schedule.

Can I just say that I want this outfit in my closet right now?! I feel like this would be an outfit that I would wear to a BYU football game. I bought the blue crystal dot bracelet from Mindy Mae's, and when it arrived I immediately thought "this will be perfect for game days!" I just ordered the J.Crew herringbone vest a few weeks ago, and I'm so excited for it to get here before fall officially hits.  I have coral Hunter boots, and I love them. They are comfortable, and they even work perfect for snow days. I'm hoping to add the black ones to my collection soon! The cross body bag has been on my wish list for quite some time, but I just haven't been able to pull the trigger and buy it yet. I feel like it's the perfect neutral for any outfit, and it's perfect for those times that you just don't want to be carrying a large tote around. 

I hope you guys have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by. 
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

1 comment