Chambray and a Maxi





Chambray button up: Pacsun
White V-Neck: Target
Maxi Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
Sandals: Target
Hat: Target
Watch: Arvo
Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market (use code 'arrowsandapricots for 10% off)

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! I did and I definitely wasn't ready for it to end! The husband and I got to spend some time up in the mountains and if you live around here, make sure you make some trips up soon because the colors are already starting to change and they're already super vibrant! You don't want to miss it!

One thing I do love about the warmer months is that I get to wear skirts. Maxi skirts are the best. Seriously, they're so comfy and cool. I love them. I especially love how easy they are to transition to the colder months. I don't know if this is weird but my secret to wearing maxi skirts in fall and winter is that I wear leggings underneath. No one can even tell and it keeps you warm. Genius, I know.

This weekend I kept it comfy and casual in a maxi skirt and my go-to chambray button up. It was a perfect outfit to keep me cool during the warm days and keep me warm during the cool evenings. Definitely on of my favorite outfits for my favorite time of year.

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments