Dream Catcher







Tee: Mindy Mae's Market (use code 'arrowsandapricots' for an additional 10% off)
Pants: Target
Booties: Target
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Alex and Ani
Initial Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market (use code 'arrowsandapricots' for an additional 10% off)
Plate Necklace: TAudrey 

How cute is this tee from Mindy Mae's Market?! It's super flowy and soft. I've never been a boho chic type of girl-I'm more preppy in my style, but I just couldn't resist this shirt. I was sad to see that they were out of stock for a while, but they finally came back AND are on sale! 

Also-Please don't mind my messy hair in these pics. It has been super rainy and humid in Utah over the past week, so my hair decided to do it's own thing. You would think I would be use to it from growing up in Oklahoma, but I guess my hair adjusted to the wonderful dry air of Utah. 

Thanks for stopping by and reading our blog! We appreciate the love and support. xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments