Marled Knit Cardigan








Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar) / T-Shirt: Old Navy / Leather Leggings: Forever 21 / Booties: Target (similar) / Necklace: H&M / Watch: Arvo / Bracelets: Alex and Ani
 

So, I might have loved my Friday Favorites outfit so much that I just had to go out and find myself a cardigan just like the marled chunky-knit sweater I had posted. I kept the look similar but seeing as how today is Tuesday and not casual Friday (sad) I paired it with my favorite leather leggings and tan booties to dress it up a little. I love pretty much anything that is made out of this black and white marled knit material these days. Sweaters, pants, shirts, scarves, hats, literally. Everything. I especially love this cardigan because it has a little detail added to it, the seams and pockets are lined with a thin strip of black leather. I found multiple of these types of cardigans when as I was out searching but the simple addition of that little strip of leather sold me. I always love a little detail that adds contrast and texture to items.

xo
  photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png


3 comments

  1. Simple and chic! Perfect for weekend-wear!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I can't wait to break out my leather leggings this fall.

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. But seriously, heading over to F21 to buy the leggings. I have been looking for a well-priced pair & I have a feeling these are my ticket.

    ReplyDelete