Faux Fur Vest













Faux Fur Vest: Brickyard Buffalo
Flannel Shirt: Target
Jeans: Target
Booties: Target (old)
Bag: Coach
Watch: Arvo
Bracelets: Early August and Alex and Ani



Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I cannot tell you how excited I am for a long relaxing weekend with family and friends. Aside from maybe a little black Friday shopping, I plan on taking it easy all weekend(we'll see how that actually goes). Speaking of black Friday, what are your favorite stores to go to? Obviously, you can bet I'll make a stop at a Target. Or two...

Bringing it back to Thanksgiving, does your family have any special traditions? The husband and I realized that we didn't really have a whole lot of them when we were growing up so now we are all about new traditions that we can begin and continue on when we have kids one day so I love hearing what other families do for the holidays. 

Lastly, this faux fur vest is back on Brickyard Buffalo! I love it so much, I don't know why I waited so long to get it! Don't make my mistake people, get the vest! 

I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow! 
xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png


Ps Don't forget-next week is Mindy Mae's Market big sale week! 20-60% off their clothing and you can always use our code 'arrowsandapricots' for an additional 10% off your order. 


No comments