Friday Favorites: Cargo Vests and Daily Dealz

Friday Favorites


I have been looking for an army green cargo vest for a couple months now. I was so excited to finally find one that didn't cost me a fortune on GroopDealz a week or two ago. It came from Lucy and Lyla and I received it last night so naturally I'll be wearing it all weekend. It is exactly what I've been looking for.
Side note: I definitely recommend that you check out websites like GroopDealz in the mornings daily because they have some amazing deals. Every Day. Literally, I love that place. I pretty much just tell them to take my money every day because there's always such awesome deals that I can't miss out on.
Will you be at the GroopDealz Glo party tonight? Chelsea and I will be there partying it up so make sure you come say hi!

xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

1 comment