Herringbone Vest





Photos by: Lindsay Teter
Vest: J.Crew (similar--use code 'arrowsandapricots' for an additional 10% off your purchase)
Button Up: H&M (old)
Leggings: c/o Agnes and Dora
Boots: J.Crew
Watch: Arvo 

I ordered this vest back in July for an "early birthday" present, until I found out the expected shipping date was November 28th-my birthday is in September. Since July, I have been on the phone with customer support multiple times because I would see that the vest was in stock online. They would say "yes we are sending you one right now" and then call back a few minutes later saying it was already sold by the time they put in the information. I FINALLY got the vest last Thursday, and oh my gosh I am in LOVE. They must run a bit big because I bought a small, and it's a bit too loose for me. It will be better when I layer it with chunkier things this winter, but for my little button up shirt it's kind of big. And I guess I like putting my right hand in my pocket a lot? Haha! If you want a similar vest, but don't want to pay the price-Mindy Mae's Market has one AND you can always use our brand rep code 'arrowsandapricots' for 10% off your order. 

I hope you guys have a great Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by. xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

2 comments

  1. Hey lady! Saw that you entered another FP giveaway on another blog and wanted to share this one with you also that I’m hosting through Monday. Good luck!
    Giveaway: FP Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! I love my herringbone vest (although I wish I could have gotten it for cheaper at MMM).

    I'm giving away an Ace & Ivy monogrammed rain jacket! Enter here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete