Kidogo Kidogo: Cases that Care









 Phone Case: c/o Kidogo Kidogo
Chambray Button Up: Pacsun (old)
T-Shirt: Target
Skirt: c/o Agnes and Dora
Booties: Target (old)
Watch: Arvo
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
 

Cell phones are such a huge part of our lives, we literally use them for everything and the sad truth is, I don't know if I could make it without mine. I'm sure you know this feeling, you're out driving and your phone dies and suddenly you feel like you're cut off from the entire world. What if my car breaks down, or something happens and I can't get a hold of anyone? Panic starts to set in. Phones create a huge level of security in my life and I'm sure I'm not alone. That is why I love what the amazing people over at Kidogo Kidogo stand for. They understand the importance of communication so with every purchase of one of their phone cases, it helps go towards the purchase of a phone for a woman in Tanzania who doesn't have one and has limited access to getting one on her own. This helps them feel more secure and give them the ability to communicate with family or others in their area. Make sure you check out their cause, and read the stories of the women they've already helped out, its so great to see the difference they are able to make with your help!

Also, I'm sure you all have experienced how amazing Agnes and Dora's leggings are, and if you haven't you need to get on that! Have you tried their skirts yet? So comfortable! I could literally wear one of these every day. They have so many cute designs too, you might as well get one to wear every day because once you try one you wont want to wear anything else, except for maybe some of their leggings which would also be okay.

Thanks for stopping by!

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments