Best of Vests - MMM Sale Day 4






Quilted Puffer Vest: Herringbone
Quilted Puffer Vest: Stripped
Quilted Puffer Vest: Pink

For those of you who have been patiently waiting for day four of this amazing Mindy Mae's Market sale so you can get your hands on that coveted designer inspired herringbone vest (Quilted Puffer Vest), its finally here. I love mine, I'm literally wearing it right now over my red and black plaid button down and lets just say, I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself right now. You better get over to MMM stat because those vests are at an aaaaamazing price for today only! And remember how you can save an additional 10% off of your entire purchase just by using our brand rep code 'arrowsandapricots'? Yeah, I don't know what you're waiting for either! Get over there! 

Make sure you check out the other items that are on sale today! There are some plaid and polka dot shirts on sale again today and some other items! 

xo

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments