Casual Holiday Outfits















Vest: Brickyard Buffalo
Black Tunic: Target (old)
Cream Sweater: Loft Outlet (similar)
Pants: Target
Flats: Ross
Watch: Arvo
Bracelets: Alex and Ani


T'is the season of lots of get togethers, family, friends, work, etc. I love having the opportunity to dress up a little for these fun occasions. Over my next few posts I will be showing off some of my favorite holiday event looks. 
Today is a little more casual but still one of my favorites because, that vest. I always love how classic black on black is but adding the faux fur vest to this no-fail outfit just takes it to the next step. 
I also tried this outfit and just switched out the black tunic for a cream sweater and it took on such a different look, It gave off a comfy vibe yet it still looked great for those more casual parties. 
And if you wanted to get creative and save some money instead of buying one from the store, you could add some gift bows or ornaments to your sweater and create your very own ugly sweater because I know you'll have at least one of those parties mixed in there. 
While we're on the subject of super classy party outfits, I felt like you should know this; a couple of years ago for an ugly sweater party we made a vest out of garland for my husband to wear. It was awesome. So if you're feeling rather adventurous, get yourself some super cheap garland and make yourself a hilarious tree vest. Don't forget the tinsel and ornaments! I wish I had some sort of tutorial  or at least a picture for you but I just kind of came up with it on the fly but just go for it and see what you can come up with! Good luck!

Thanks for stopping by!
xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

1 comment

  1. I like that the faux fur vest is cropped - it hits at a flattering length!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete