Holiday Glitter









Plaid Shirt: Target
Sequin Skirt: Mindy Mae's Market
Heels: Forever 21(old)
Watch: Arvo
Bracelets: Alex and Ani


It's that time of year when everything that glitters just feels right. Who am I kidding, glitter always feels right. But seriously, right now I just want to wear my gold sequin skirt everyday and to every holiday party. I love the way it pairs with a plaid shirt, or really with anything. It has been so fun being able to get dressed up for get togethers this season, What are your favorite holiday outfits? Do you like to keep it more casual or dress it up? 

Do you have all of your Christmas shopping done? I'm so behind, I've barely even started! My days just fly by too fast, its ridiculous. What are your favorite local shops to pick up gifts? Or what are your favorite little online shops? I'd love some suggestions!

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments