Polka Dots & A Wishlist



Photography: Lindsay Teter
Top: J.Crew (old) // Similar
Fur: Brickyard Buffalo (old) // Similar (use code 'arrowsandapricots' at checkout for 10% off)
Booties: Target (old) // Similar
Purse: Coach (old) // Similar // Similar
Bracelet: Alex and Ani

I saw Abby from Twist Me Pretty style an outfit similar to this one and fell in love immediately! I love the polka dot print mixed with the fur vest (obviously-I love fur vests). And I'm still in love with these pants because they are so dang soft. If you haven't already purchased a pair you need to. 

And all of you Utah ladies-don't forget to come to the Blogger Closet Market this Saturday! Make sure to RSVP HERE on Facebook. Can't wait to see all of you! I'm selling a good amount of J.Crew items so make sure you come right at 10am! 


 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png
p.s.
I have been trying to be good for the month of January and not spend any $$$, but I have been keeping my eye on some really cute items from Choies! You can shop them below-just click on the number to the corresponding item. Most of the items are on sale, and it's a pretty affordable site! Make sure to check out their sale section HERE because they have the coveted blanket scarf on there and many more super cute items. What's your favorite item from Choies?

Choies Wishlist

5 comments

  1. adorable you can never go wrong with polka dots and some faux fur!
    Would love if you could pop over and enter my giveaway today!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute!! In love with the polka dots and fur combo!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I love the burgundy (?) pants with the neutral ensemble. Also, the antler ring in your wishlist is now on my wishlist as well. Womp womp..

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful ! Kiss my dear !

    Yuyu

    http://www.yuyufashionbook.com/

    ReplyDelete