Boarding Pipah and Great Sales




Top: Clad & Cloth (on sale)
Jeans: American Eagle (buy one get one 1/2 off)
Boots: Frye (on sale)
Scarf: c/o Scarves Dot Net (on sale)

Happy Monday! Make sure to check out my outfit pieces because they are all on sale.

This past weekend Riley and I stayed up in Park City for a little weekend getaway. It was so nice to just relax and not have to worry about laundry or cleaning our home. We took Pipah to stay at this new dog boarding place in Murray, and oh my goodness it's amazing! You can check out their Facebook page HERE, Instagram HERE, and website HERE. It's this big warehouse type place with 2 big rooms for playing so they can separate the big dogs and the little dogs. The dogs get to play all day long, and they even have a swimming pool. It's a bit pricey because of all the really neat and luxurious accommodations for your dog, but they are running a 50% off special right now, and you can purchase days for future vacations because they don't expire! If you live in Utah you NEED to check this place out because your dogs will totally love it. We picked Pipah up yesterday around 2 and she passed out in the car ride home and then slept the rest of the day. Although she was a bit nervous at first, I think she really liked being able to run around all day with her furry friends. 

I hope y'all had a great weekend! I'm super excited to watch the bachelor tonight. Make sure to check back for my recap on Wednesday! xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

6 comments

  1. Your weekend sounds like it was a lot of fun. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual chic outfit! You look beautiful :) Glad to hear you had a good weekend, nothing beats a relaxing weekend!

    Xoxo,
    Karen
    http://kensingtonwest.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit and that scarf is to die for! Sounds like your weekend was amazing! I definitely need a getaway!
    http://misscharissalee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww sounds like a great weekend, and wow what a place to board Pipah! I wish they had a place like that near my home for my dog! Love this outfit, your scarf is so cute!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and your hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scarf, it gives the outfit the perfect touch. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete