PB&J Boutique









Shirt: c/o PB&J Boutique
Cardigan: old // Similar
Pants: Cotton On // Similar
Booties: Target (old) // Similar


It has been so warm here lately (until today) that my mind is in full spring mode. I am ready for the flowers and warm weather. Oh and did I forget to mention how ready for the spring clothes I am? I see a summer of flowy dresses and shirts in my future so I was so excited when we discovered the cutest boutique! PB&J Boutique is a vintage inspired online shop and seriously they have some of they cutest flowy, boho styles and so so much more to choose from it's a must see for sure. I especially love the top I have on because it gives my growing bump a bit of wiggle room so I can enjoy wearing it now or later. 

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments