Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique



My friends and family know that I have always been particular about my eyelashes. I'm always trying to find the best mascara, or I'm spending money on fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions. I absolutely love having eyelash extensions on because I feel like they are so easy! You just wake up and go in the morning. I hardly ever wear makeup with them on. The downside is that they can be expensive, and the upkeep can be annoying. When I stop getting eyelash extensions, I typically wear the fake glue on eyelashes. Those are nice, but only last a couple of times before you're out buying more. 

When we were asked to try out the Moodstruck 3D lashes by Younique I was a little skeptical. I felt like the mascara I was using was really good, and that my eyelashes were nice and long. Boy was I wrong! You can see in the photos above about what a difference this mascara makes! I was instantly impressed with the volume and thickness. Now when I'm just wearing my regular mascara, I feel naked! My eyelashes just don't pop the same way. I've now been using the mascara for about 3 weeks and it is still amazing! I'm getting better at applying it without clumps, and sometimes I'll even do it twice over to make my eyelashes even bigger and fuller. 

I'll be doing a video to talk about it a little bit more, which hopefully will be posted soon. In the meantime, you can purchase the mascara HERE, or you can call my friend Melissa 801-865-1170. You can also email her at: sagermimi@hotmail.com. I hope you guys enjoy the mascara as much as I do! 

xoxo

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png
**The winner of the Freshly Picked giveaway is @jentreyhone! Congrats! Please email us: arrowsandapricots@gmail.com**

No comments