My Sassy Pants-Bachelor Recap



Photos: Lindsay Teter
Bottoms: c/o Mindy Mae's Market
Shoes: Tory Burch
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Taylor Morgan / Alex & Ani 

How cute are the leopard lounge pants paired with the faux leather sleeved v-neck from Mindy Mae's Market?! I absolutely LOVE this outfit for the running errands on the weekend because I feel put together but still comfortable. 

Okay, who watched The Bachelor-The Women Tell All last night?!?!?!?! I flew back from Oklahoma last night, and luckily my husband had it recorded for me! We stayed up watching it, and oh my goodness....SO MUCH DRAMA! So I'm just going to dive right in.

Brit:
The first thing that I see is Brit crying. And boy does she cry. The girl can turn the water works on and off in the snap of a finger, but I do think she was sad. Or maybe disappointed is the right word. I think she was scared of what was going to happen on the show because how aggressive the girls were on their 1 on 1 interviews. Yes Brit is very pretty and seems like a lot of fun, but I do think the girls were jealous of her connection with Chris, and the girls knew what Brit was saying behind closed doors. I thought it was tacky for her to throw Carly under the bus to Chris in front of every one. I also thought it was SO awkward for the 30 second hug that happened. The girl bothers me. Yes, it would suck to see girls on national television talk bad about you, but I feel like you can't have the behavior that Brit did and then not see anything wrong with it. Also, when most of the girls on the stand say no she would not live in Arlington, I feel like that's a sign that it would have never worked out. Move on Brit, and stop with the tears.

Carly:
I'm team Carly. I felt bad for her, and I felt like she was trying to explain her behavior to Brit, but Brit kept rolling her eyes and interrupting her. Neither of them were really listening to each other. I was glad to see Carly stay quiet after that whole disaster. I'm sure she is getting a lot of flack from it, and I feel bad. 

Julian:
She's probably the manliest woman I have ever seen. She wasn't even there for more than half of the drama being talked about, so I felt like her comments were just ridiculous.

Kelsey:
Everyone thinks Kelsey is annoying. Another sign that she probably is. Ashley I. was correct in her saying that half of America thought Kelsey's story was fake. I thought it was fake. She is very calculated, and I felt like she was trying to cry to show her emotion, but it wasn't working out for her. She has been through a lot, but that doesn't mean that she is the only one and I feel like she better know how her husband died. She's just odd.

Ashley I.:
She's just drama who is really good at makeup. I loved watching her facial expressions.

Ashley S.:
She's hilarious with a side of coocoo catchu. I think she just doesn't really know how to act in front of cameras and gets all weird on every one. She looked GORGEOUS, and I hope that she's on Bachelor in Paradise.

Jade:
She's gorgeous with a risque past. I felt bad for her, and I felt like she did really great at keeping her emotions together.

Kaitlyn:
She'll be the next Bachelorette. They kept her very calm and collected during the whole Brit vs. Carly debate, and I think it was a tactic to make America like her even more. She can't attack Brit, even though we all knew she wanted to for the Arlington situation, but she just sat there with her killer stare. I loved how she confronted Chris because she needed answers of why he just let her go with bumbling words and no explanation after what she felt like was a really good date with no signs of hesitation in their relationship.

Chris:
Good job on remembering what your speech coach taught you! I was glad to finally hear him say more than 2 words and a lot of ums. I do appreciate how he has handled a lot of the drama, and I don't think he puts up with any BS from any of the girls.


So I'm excited for the final rose and for this season to finally come to a close. It has been a good season filled with so much drama. I've loved it! Also-are we getting another Bachelor in Paradise?! Because Riley and I loved it! xox 
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

1 comment