My Favorite Maxi Dresses







Dress: Nona's Tropical Threads // Similar 
Cardigan: Target // Similar
Watch: Arvo 
Bracelets: Alex and Ani


While we were in Hawaii back in March we visited the Polynesian Cultrual Center and it was a great experience! They had just opened a new shopping area outside of it as well so when we were waiting we checked it out and I found this dress in one of the shops and I fell in love and obviously needed it. I love maxi dresses, and I can already tell you that they'll be my most favorite thing to wear this summer to try to keep myself cool during the last trimester of my pregnancy. 
I'm sorry that I haven't' been able to find this dress online yet but I'll keep searching! In the mean time I've linked a similar one above plus just some that I like HERE, HERE and HERE

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

2 comments

  1. That dress is so pretty and I love how it highlights your bump! {And I bet you love how easy it is to wear!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wearing maxi skirts and dresses since the weather started to get warmer. I don't know what it is about Spring that makes me want to live in maxi but I always do! lol The print on your dress is so pretty

    ReplyDelete