Spring Fashion Trends featuring Rack Room Shoes







Photos: Lindsay Teter
Shoes: c/o Rack Room Shoes
Headband: c/o Notes & Knots
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Alex & Ani

Happy Monday everyone! I just got back from a family trip to Florida. And man-I am exhausted. Who knew a vacation could take so much out of you? Now I just need to get back into my routine of things. 

While I was in Florida, I noticed a trend going on-there were lots of jeweled sandals. I loved all of the patterns and the pops of color that they added to outfits. Rack Room Shoes fashion experts even identified jewels as a 2015 spring trend. I've always loved shopping at Rack Room Shoes because of their variety of name brands to choose from at low prices. Not only do they have low prices, but they are also known for their every day "Buy One Get One 50% Off" promotion. And you know me-I love a good deal! 

I loved pairing my Zigi Soho sandals with the Notes & Knots triangle print headband. I felt like they both completed the outfit with the right amount of color. I'm always wearing navy, gray, and black so it's nice to have accessories to complete the outfit. 

What spring trends are you loving lately?

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments