The Perfect Fall Plaid




Photos: Lindsay Teter
Top: Old Navy (non maternity)
Scarf: Similar at Mindy Mae's Market
Shoes: Tory Burch
Watch: Fossil
Bracelets: Alex & Ani
Bracelet: Similar at J.Crew

Happy Monday everyone! I had a nice relaxing weekend up at the family cabin watching General Conference. It was rainy all weekend so it was nice to just stay in my comfy clothes snuggled up in blankets. 

Can we talk about how amazing this shirt is??? First of all-it's not a maternity shirt (YAY!) so I can wear it post pregnancy. PLUS it's on sale right now! I love that I can wear it during pregnancy because of the side slits. I'm wearing a small, but they do run big because they are considered a boyfriend top. If you like more of a loose top, then keep the same size you typically wear :) Or if you're pregnant than keep the same size too! 

I hope you guys enjoy your week. Thanks for stopping by. xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments