Gingham and Fur



Photos by: Lindsay Teter
Button Up: J.Crew
Booties: Target (old)
Hat: Target
Purse: Coach
Watch: Fossil (old)
Bracelet: Alex and Ani

My husband told me this weekend that whenever I get a new piece of clothing he can tell how much I like it because I try to wear it with everything. I started laughing because it's true! Every single piece in this outfit I have tried with a million other things. Especially the fur. Ever since I saw Sydney from the Daybook wearing fur, I knew I needed a fur vest. Now I have 2, and I wear them almost every day with every outfit I can think of. 

I hope you guys had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by. xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gorgeous! I absolutely love this outfit.

      I'm giving away an Ace & Ivy monogrammed rain jacket! Enter here!

      Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

      Delete