Loblee Photography














Photography by Loblee Photography


Faux Fur Vest: Brickyard Buffalo
Necklace: Mindy Maes Market (use code 'arrowsandapricots' for 10% off your purchase!) 
Wedding Dress: Davids Bridal (Old)
Mr's Suit: Macy's (Old)

This probably isn't normal but even though I've been married for three years now and I had bridals/groomals done right before my wedding, I have been wanting to have them done again. I think its because for some unknown reason I decided to color my typically dark brunette hair blonde for our wedding and so now when I have my wedding pictures out on my desk or in my home people ask who is in the picture with my husband... I mean people change their hair all of the time, right? It's always a shock that I'm the one in the picture in a wedding dress with my husband. Weird...
So I was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to stage these bridals! I felt so much more comfortable with myself and with the way I looked. Not to mention the photographer was aaamazing and helped us pose in attractive ways instead of us having to guess and hope we don't look terribly awkward. LeeYen made it such a fun experience and I am so in love with the outcome! The style and coloring of the photos are perfect and fit my personal style so well. I couldn't have asked for more. If you are searching for a wedding photographer I 100% recommend her! Make sure you check out her website and blog and follow her on Facebook and Instagram, she posts gorgeous pictures daily! I cannot even wait to work with her again!
I can't thank you enough for these photos LeeYen, I love them so much!


xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png


No comments