RocksBox


If you follow us on Instagram, you know that we have officially jumped on the RocksBox bandwagon! And thank goodness we did because even though I'm in love with the necklaces that I received, I'm already ready to see what other three pieces they are going to send me! The good thing about RocksBox is that you can wear your jewelry for however long you want, and then when you're ready for a change you can just ship back your jewelry for a new box! The pieces that you want to purchase you don't send back and they'll just charge your card on hand. It's SO nice. The pieces are designer pieces, so they will be a bit pricey, BUT this month RocksBox is giving away $100 to lucky subscribers. When you get your RocksBox in the month of March, they're sending out lucky clovers. If you get one that means that your account will be credited $100 to spend on jewelry or monthly subscriptions. And SURPRISE! I've already gotten lucky and won one of their Instagram giveaways. 

The monthly subscription is $19 a month, and you can send back your jewelry as much or as little as you would like. Shipping comes with the monthly subscription, so make sure you keep your bag in a safe place so you can ship it back easily. 

And because RocksBox loves to spoil their customers, you can sign up today with the code 'arrowsandapricotsxoxo' and receive your first month for free! And don't worry, canceling is super easy with RocksBox, so you don't have to worry about signing a contract and being stuck in a program if you don't like it. So try it out! I love it, and I know you will too :)

xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png
**Thank you RocksBox for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own**

1 comment

  1. Just got my first RocksBox and love it!

    ReplyDelete