Pink Gingham Featuring Mindy Mae's Market





Photos: Lindsay Teter
Gingham Top: c/o Mindy Mae's Market
White V-Neck: Target
Shoes: Tory Burch
Purse: Coach (old) similar
Watch: Fossil

Here we are...it's already Tuesday. Guys-time is FLYING by, and not going to lie-I'm kind of excited about it. My husband and I are training for a half marathon that we will be running in honor of his Uncle Brad who passed away a few months ago. I'm getting really anxious to run it, and my body is pretty much hating me every step of the way. In a good way though. I'm really sore and tired all of the time, but it's a good feeling. And it's definitely a feeling of accomplishment. Once that race is over, I'll probably be training for the next half marathon because it becomes addicting, and I love being able to buy new work out clothes. 

Speaking of new clothes....how cute is this pink gingham? Mindy Mae's Market does it again! They actually just released 3 new colors-and I have a feeling that I need all of them. I love that I can wear this top in layers! It's nice and light weight, so I'll be able to wear it all summer too. 

Do you guys have anything fun planned this week? I still need to watch The Bachelorette, so I'm trying to stay clear of social media. But let's be honest...by about the 3rd week I have already read all of the spoilers. #GuiltyPleasure 


 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

2 comments

  1. I love the pink gingham! Good luck training for the half marathon!

    Enter to win $25 dollars to the Mint Julep Boutique here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the gingham. I don't know what is wrong with me....but I can't resist anything plaid or gingham! I am instantly drawn to it. Kudos to you for training up! I hate running with a passion and have always wanted to be a runner. Sigh. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete