Spring Fashion Trends Featuring Rack Room Shoes







Photos: Lindsay Teter


Jeans: American Eagle // Similar
Wedges: c/o Rack Room Shoes
Purse: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Alex and Ani

Happy Monday everyone!

Spring is here, although it might not seem that way with all the rain we've been getting lately, but we need it so no complaints! With the warmer weather comes all of the new spring fashion and footwear trends and one of my favorites this season are wedges! I'm not the only one who thinks that either! Rack Room Shoes fashion experts have identified wedges as a 2015 spring trend. This makes me so happy because I love wearing heels but I won't lie, they kill my feet and I can't walk very well in them but wedges are so much easier for me and so much more comfortable! I even feel comfortable wearing them when pregnant! Plus Rack Room Shoes is known for it's everyday "Buy One Get One 50% Off" promotion on all styles and top brands so you can get yourself some new wedges this spring and get someone else in your family a pair too! Or just yourself, I won't tell anyone. 

I especially love my Limelight Zena wedges because they have so much texture to them. I love when different textures are mixed, it almost effortlessly adds so much more to an outfit. Plus it makes it easy to dress these wedges up or dress them down. I can't wait to see what other outfits I can pair these wedges with! 

I hope you have a good day! 
xo   

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments