Knotted

I'm guest posting over on Mindy Mae's Market blog today! 




Tee: Target // Jeans: American Eagle // Chambray Shirt: Old Navy (old)  // Neckalce: Mindy Mae's Market // Watch: Arvo // Booties: Target (old)

I love a good wardrobe staple! My gray tee and chambray shirt are always my "go to" staples in my closet, and I always seem to find a way to wear them. Lately, I've been trying to find things that I can transition from summer to fall and Pinterest has been my go to for inspiration. After spending a good chunk of my Sunday browsing through Pinterest, and all of the pins that I had pinned that day, I realized that I can't wait to start wearing boots again! I got these booties from Target last year, and I loved them so much that I snagged the black pair on clearance before they were gone. I found myself wearing them more than I thought I would, and have been dying to pull them out of my closet once fall hits! What are your favorite wardrobe staples? Anything you're looking forward to wearing once the weather gets cooler?
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments