Kidogo Kidogo






Phone Case: c/o Kidogo Kidogo
Top: Mindy Mae's Market (use code 'arrowsandapricots' for 10% off your entire order)
Leggings: c/o Agnes and Dora
Jacket: Target (old) similar here
Boots: Nordstrom 
Necklace: Bauble Bar

How cute is the flamingo phone case from Kidogo Kidogo?! It reminds me of when my husband and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We had flamingos at our hotel, and I loved going out in the morning and seeing them. I love the Kidogo Kidogo phone cases because every time you purchase one, it helps go towards purchasing a phone for a woman in Tanzania. These women don't have phones, and their ways of communicating with people in other towns is limited. We all know what our phones can do. They can be a flashlight, calculator, they can show us the weather forecast, and keep us organized. Plus we are able to call, text, and email with them. 

Even though my favorite accessory is probably my purses, my phone is the most used. I need my phone to be protected, so I always have a case on them. Why not purchase a phone case that helps someone else receive a phone? Cell phones are live changing, and I'm so glad Kidogo Kidogo is helping low-income women receive phones. Also-I LOVED reading the stories from women who have received phones. Please take the time to read them! 



 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments