Last Minute Halloween Costumes

Happy Wednesday everyone! Halloween is so soon! Do you have your costumes ready? Every year I plan on having my costume figured out and actually finished well in advance but it never fails that the month flies by and suddenly its Halloween and there I am scrambling to put one together. If you're like me, Pinterest is your lifesaver as well. How did I ever get by without it?! 
Today Chelsea and I thought we would share some of our favorite last minute DIY Halloween costumes from Pinterest just in case you needed a little inspiration.































There are so many fun, quick and affordable ideas out there, we could post them all day! For more ideas head on over to our Halloween Pinterest board and check them out!

 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png


No comments