Winter Layers Plus a Sale






Photos by: Lindsay Teter
Sweater: c/o Pink Blush
Under layered shirt: c/o Pink Blush (old) Similar
Jeans: c/o Pink Blush
Scarf: c/o Pink Blush
Purse: Coach (old)
Shoes: Target (old)
Watch: Arvo

Here is another Pink Blush outfit post because it's the last day for their extra 25% off sale! I knew the sweater was going to be a bit on the shorter side of things when I ordered it, so I thought I would just pair it with a high waisted jeans. When I was putting my outfit together I decided to layer it over a longer top! I love how it turned out. I'm now looking for the perfect (on the longer side) button down dress shirt to pair under it. I think it would be an easy way to dress up this sweater for work. And it's kind of hard to tell in these pictures, but the sweater has gold strings weaved in and out of it. It's GORGEOUS. Also-I LOVE the Pink Blush jeans. They fit true to size and they have a bit of a stretch to them so they're easier to move around in. Basically Pink Blush has such a great line of clothing.

Hurry and go shop their sale before it's over! xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

1 comment