Flannels and Puffer Vests







Vest: Similar
Flannel: Target (this color not available online anymore, check clearance racks in store.)
Jeans: Target
Boots: Nordstrom
Purse: Bought on clearance at Target

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun and safe night! And I hope you're ready to start all of those new year resolutions! It's going to be a great year, I'm excited!

Well, I should've enjoyed the warmer winter we were having here in Utah because now it is cold. So, so cold! I know I have said before that I love layering vests and flannels for the warmer winter weather, but honestly, this is also a great outfit for this sub-arctic cold weather we are having now. I am also a texture person, I love the different dimensions that that flannel adds and that the vest on top of that adds. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you need a puffer vest. They're the best. I'll link a few of my favorite puffer vests below. 

Mindy Mae's Market: Herringbone; Pink

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments