Friday Links and Sales


Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited it's Friday because I'm going out with some of my girlfriends tonight from college, and I can't wait! After my past 3 weeks of busy weekends out of town, I'm excited to have a relaxing one with my hubby and friends. Since I'm so excited to see my friends tonight, I decided to put up one of my favorite quotes from The Alison Show (she has a whole series of how to be awesome, which is AWESOME and 100% true). I'm thankful for Whitney and Amanda for equally investing in me! And I'm so glad that we are still friends after 4 years :)

Okay...sorry I'll try to keep the rest of the links short ;)

All of you bachelor fans-make sure to read Chris's bachelor recaps HERE

I need another pair of black pants, and luckily American Eagle is offering $10 off their jeans HERE

Kate Spade Saturday is having a 40% off sale with the code SHOP40. My favorites: HERE / HERE / HERE

My friend Jana blogged about affording fashion blogging HERE.

I tried the Paula Dorf Perfect Color and LOVED it! You can find it HERE. Post coming tomorrow.

I've been using the Rhada Beauty Eye Gel and have been noticing a difference. I'll post later today about it. You can find it HERE.

Pink Blush is having an amazing sale HERE.

Mindy Mae's Market just added a bunch of items to their clearance section HERE.

Juliana's Boutique has really cute new arrivals (you can use code "arrowsandapricots" for 10% off your purchases). You can check out my favorites HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE / HERE.

2 days left to enter the Nordstrom gift card giveaway HERE

I hope you guys have a great weekend! Make sure to check back for my post tonight and tomorrow!
xox
 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments