Jewelry that Won't Break Your Budget










Simple Gold Bracelet: c/o Strands
Turquoise and Gold Fringe Necklace: c/o Strands
Kimono: Tilly's (old) // Similar
Tee: Target
Jeans: Target
Flats: Target 
Watch: Arvo

Wow, my weekend flew by! But really, don't they always? This week is going to be a busy but very long week for me because this weekend I'm leaving on a greatly needed vacation to Hawaii! I've never been there before so I'm really excited! And maybe only a little nervous to fly over the ocean for the first time... For those of you who have been to Hawaii, any recommendations for me on places to go and see or items to bring? 

I also feel like I need to share with you some really important information. If you're ever in the market for some really great quality jewelry that you can still actually afford, you need to go check out Strands. I am in love with literally all of their pieces! It was a real struggle trying to pick my favorites because seriously I could wear all of it. At the same time. They also have some really cute tops available and some great items on sale as well! 

Have a great day!

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

2 comments