Kiss Your Heart Out & A Bachelor Recap



Photos by: Lindsay Teter
Tank: c/o Lucy & Lyla
Cardigan: c/o Lucy & Lyla
Shoes: J.Crew
Watch: Fossil

I wish this tank was still available at Lucy and Lyla because I LOVE it so much! I actually wore it on Valentine's Day when we went shooting. I paired it with my red and black plaid flannel shirt to be more festive. This outfit is a little more edgy than what I typically wear, but I really like all of the different textures. 

Have you guys been watching The Bachelor?!?!? My husband and I are loving this season, and yesterday's episode didn't disappoint. Even though there really isn't anymore drama between the girls (my husband thinks that is the best part of the show), I really like the last two girls in the running for Chris's heart. I feel like they could live in Arlington with Chris and are there for the right reasons. And guess what?!?! The girls finally got to leave the country! I have felt like it was kind of refreshing for this season to stay in the U.S. (and New Mexico for those who think it's out of the country) because I felt like the dates were ideal dates that you do in your every day life. Yes they did get boring, BUT I really liked a lot of the dates and have saved them for dates that I can do with my husband.

Okay okay...back to the episode. I really really like Whitney. I feel like she's very mature, and she's ready for the next step in her life. I felt HORRIFIED when they showed her on the boat with Chris. Did anybody else notice her spray tan?! Her knees and ankles were so orange. I kept yelling at the t.v. to put a towel over herself, but she didn't. 

I felt bad that this episode was all about Becca's virginity. Was it really necessary to keep going on and on about it? I really like her and it made my heart sink when she told Chris because he is such a horn dog that I didn't want him to kick her off just for that. Obviously things went well though, and Chris wasn't too hung up on that little tid bit from Becca.

Okay....the rose ceremony. Although I felt a little bit awkward about their get up, it was cool that they embraced the culture of Bali. Chris obviously really likes Becca because he tried to understand where she was coming from from previous conversation at the fantasy suite. Becca likes to take things slow (good for her!), but that doesn't always work on The Bachelor. Especially with Chris who wants a wife right away. So they talk things out, and the other girls think that Becca is getting sent home. But BAH BAH BAAAHHHHH....she comes back with Chris. And she gets a rose. Kaitlyn has to feel like someone gut punched her. I feel bad. Kaitlyn was growing on me, but I thought it was pretty obvious that she wouldn't survive in rural Arlington with farmer Chris. Her departure was really sad, and Chris was making it all about him and kept saying things like I probably made a mistake and I don't know what I'm doing (okay...please stop Chris). NOT the right thing to say to a girl who you just booted off the show. 

Anyway....I feel bad for Kaitlyn. Break ups are hard, and I'm sure they're even worse when you know it will make national television and cameras will be in your face. So do you think she'll be the next Bachelorette? My husband thinks she is it, but I just don't know! I guess we will find out next week on The Women Tell All! I'm SUPER excited because this is one of my favorite episodes of the whole season. I can't wait for all of the drama to come out and to hear more of the behind the scenes gossip that happened at the mansion. Next Monday can't come soon enough!

Thanks for reading! xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

1 comment

  1. That tee is the cutest! I love your Bachelor recaps (even though I don't watch) - they're just so fun to read!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete