Casual Days Featuring Salt & Birch






Photography: Lindsay Teter
Top: J.Crew
Shoes: Target
Watch: Arvo
Necklace: c/o Salt & Birch
Arrow Bracelet: c/o Salt & Birch
Knot Bracelet: c/o Salt & Birch

Well hello there!! Sorry I've been a bit MIA. I got a cold last week and I was stuck on the couch for a good two days coughing up my lungs. All is good now, and I'm getting back into my normal routine again of actually getting ready for the day and taking my dog on her daily walks. 

Today I'm featuring some pieces from Salt & Birch! Salt & Birch is a new online boutique that just launched. They're offering our readers 10% off with the code arrowsandapricots. I love the daintiness of the arrowed necklace and the fun stackable options of the knot bracelet and the arrow bracelet. 

Also, how great are these white Birk knockoffs?!?! I scored them at Target and my feet have never been happier. I think they look just like Birks and they're definitely a fraction of the cost of the real ones. 

I hope you guys have a great rest of your week! xox

 photo ChelseaSignature_zps7075414d.png

No comments