Baby Shower Attire Featuring Pink Blush Maternity








Photography: Lindsay Teter

Cardigan: c/o Pink Blush Maternity
Sandals: Target // Similar


I've been looking for a cute outfit that would be fitting for a baby shower and I came across some really pretty dresses and items from Pink Blush Maternity that were perfect! I love this floral dress! It is a little more of a neon pink in real life but the pop of color is perfect for spring. I am also a fan of the chiffon fabric because I like the way it hangs and is more flowy than fitted on me and since I'm all about the layers, I obviously had to pair this dress with the long maternity cardigan. It's light enough to keep me warm on the cool spring days we've been having but also cool enough if it gets warmer. 

Everything is getting so real and we are so excited to meet our little guy! We are so grateful for all of the support we have received from family and friends and from you guys! It has already been such a fun time and we haven't even gotten to the best part yet! 

xo
 photo ShawnaSignature_zps0ddb3ced.png

No comments